CopyRight © 2019 Shandong Dacheng Biochemical Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Shandong Dacheng Biochemical Co., Ltd.
National pesticide designated production enterprise integrating R&D, production and sales
What is the next step forward? Dacheng aims at biologicals.
Passing 2020 everyone feels challenges that climate change give us. As a responsible agrochemical enterprise, Shandong Dacheng Biochemical ltd. put environment and field efficacy at heart, aiming at biochemical for next step.
Dacheng Biochemical is founded on the rich heritages of Shandong Dacheng Pesticide, which was established in 1949. Base on 71 years history, Dacheng Biochemical is aiming to provide sustainable bio-solutions with high efficacy by AgTech innovation. Dacheng will help global agriculture partners to face the global environment and climate challenge. We actively engage with leading universities and research institutions to innovate better formulation, bio-stimulants and clean production processes.
28-homobrassinolide (28-HBL) is a well-known polyhydroxysteroid plant hormone which have a protective effect in plants under various stress situations. As one of Dacheng’s novel bio-plant growth regulator, 28-HBL can induce plant tolerance to abiotic stresses including metal, temperatures, drought and salinity, etc. With high safety, high efficacy and degradable residue, 28-HBL will have more application on co-formulation and complex within plant nutrient. It can affect plant metabolism, growth, and productivity during whole plant life cycle.
• Safe & High efficacy for stress resistance
• Affect plant metabolism, growth, and productivity during whole plant life cycle
• Yield increase on crops, especially during stress situation
• None of plant-teratology
• None toxicity to human & animal
• Flexibility for co-formulation & complex with fertilizers
• Root development
• Enhance cell growth and cell division
• Increase chlorophyll content & photosynthesis
• Enhance pollen fertilization & percentage of fertile fruit
• Induce plant tolerance to abiotic stresses including metal, temperatures, drought and salinity
Beside of 28-HBL, humic acid is another solution from Dacheng to global farmers. In North America and Western Europe, the rising awareness about harmful effects of synthetic agrochemicals & chemical fertilizers is driving the market for humus-based products. European Union promotes the usage of bio-based resources in farming. And global organic agriculture is developing fast. Dacheng’s target is to minimize input of agrochemicals into environment to have maximum yield for farmers. An acid derived from humus developed in Dacheng can work as biostimulant and can work together with agrochemical formulations like Glyphosate. It can save up to 50% Glyphosate usage. The application of humic acid with other active ingredient is in research by Dacheng R&D team. This acid can suit farming environment better and have better effect than fulvic acid.
Humic acid is a form of natural organic soluble polymer mixture with weak acidity. It contains carboxylic-, phenolic-OH, quinone and other organic functional groups with biological activity. It has very special physical and chemical properties and special biological activities:
• The aggregation effect
• High binding rate of humic acid with proteins, peptides and amino acids.
• Strong hygroscopicity of solid humic acid.
• Strong buffering ability of humic acid solution.
• Strong chelating ability of humic acid solution.
• Regulatory and balancing effects of humic acid on nutrient of organisms.
• Regulation and enhancement of immune system.
More novel bio-solutions are under development by Dacheng. In 2020, Dacheng is changing from simple agrochemical manufacturer to bio-solution innovator combined with high efficient manufacturing.